In the lecture we did a recap on the dry run of the Video Conference we done a couple weeks ago. What Paul did was he recorded the entire thing so that if we wanted to make any edit’s, we could edit it and then re-post it up on Moodle. we also examined the risks and thought up solutions and measures that could be in place to eliminate that risk:
- Make sure system is up to date
- Investigate Wi-Fi
- Warnings about wi-fi => 10 seconds delay on the tablet tethered to phone, phone was blackberry.
- Tablet and android apps can’t see full text iPhone can.
- Make sure the meeting is recorded at all times.
- If people have been logging in twice it will cause problems such as confusing them as a presenter.
- Presenters looking at projector instead of laptops and desktops
- Should say when questions can be answered in the…
View original post 223 mots de plus