The April 22 Profit Radar Report showed this chart of the Nasdaq-100 and stated:
“There are similarities between AAPL and the Nasdaq-100, which is forming a potential bull flag. A break above 4,465 – 4,485 (corresponding level for QQQ = 109.10) could drive the Nasdaq-100 to next resistance around 4,600. Aggressive investors may buy QQQ with a break above 109.10.”
The bullish breakout materialized, but how legitimate is it?
Below is an update chart of the Nasdaq QQQ ETF.
- The breakout occurred on elevated volume. Bullish.
- There’s on open chart gap at 109.55, which will probably get filled.
- There’s a long-term bearish RSI divergence. Potentially bearish.
- RSI may be about to close above trend line resistance. Potentially bullish.
- Next resistance at 111.50 – 112.20.
- Ideal bull flag target is around 112.50.
The trend is up, but lagging breadth and the open chart gap suggest an eventual…
View original post 121 mots de plus